RE: mode question

From: George.Warr_at_EmailProtected
Date: Tue Jul 01 2003 - 08:56:39 EST

    Hi Susan,

    It looks like you are using the test version (Latest BETA) of the software.
    I'm not sure that this is fully functional at this stage, but you could try
    selecting AOR AR-3000A from the list where "Ol's imaginary receiver" is
    displayed. Otherwise it's safer to use the "Recommended stable release"
    version of the software on the searfe software webpage:
    http://www.searfe.atnf.csiro.au/software/

    Cheers,
    Nyima
    Dr. George "Nyima" Warr
    Strategic Support Scientist
    Square Kilometre Array (SKA) & Low Frequency Array (LOFAR) Group
    Australia Telescope National Facility
    Commonwealth Scientific and Industrial Research Organisation
    Marsfield, NSW 2122
    Postal: PO Box 76, Epping, NSW 1710
    Australia
    Tel: +61 (2) 9372 4635