Science in the City Questions

From: Betty Jacobs (kathan_at_EmailProtected)
Date: Mon Sep 02 2002 - 19:50:06 EST

    1. Why is there a frequency slider on the Scan Number graph?

    2. Is there any way to find out exactly what the frequency is that is
    giving a particular signal strength reading?

    3. Is there any way to have the sound on while the scan is running from
    the software. Once I did it and the sound was there but usually the
    sound cuts out as soon as the scan starts.

    Hope someone can answer these questions for me.

    Betty..