Interesting Frequencies

From: Betty Jacobs (kathan_at_EmailProtected)
Date: Mon Sep 02 2002 - 19:50:52 EST

    I would like to start up a list of interesting frequencies that others
    can try to find, e.g. emergency beacons, airport frequencies, in fact
    anything you found interesting and would like to recommend to others.
    List the frequency and a little note about why it is interesting.

    Post your interesting frequencies to this site and I will start a table
    and add it to the documentation.

    Betty..