FW: Whip antenna scan data

From: George.Warr_at_EmailProtected
Date: Wed Mar 26 2003 - 14:12:28 EST

    -----Original Message-----
    From: narrabri high [mailto:narrabri_h_school_at_yahoo.com.au]
    Sent: Wednesday, 26 March 2003 12:41 PM
    To: George.Warr_at_csiro.au
    Subject: Whip antenna scan data

    Dear Nyima,

    We are sending you our data from the prementioned 24 hour scan of 30 - 110
    MHz with the whip antenna. Attached are a zipped xml file containing the
    whole scan, and a word document with excel plots of 3 different things. The
    first is the first scan at 2 pm, the next plot is a scan 12 hours later, and
    the last is the first minus the second - the difference. I hope that they
    are of help, and that you will be able to analyse them (the unzipped size of
    the whole scan is 8.5 megabytes).

    Vikram and James

      _____

    <http://au.rd.yahoo.com/mail/tagline/?http://au.mobile.yahoo.com/sms/mail/in