Re: SEARFE news from Kimba

From: Betty Jacobs (betty.jacobs_at_EmailProtected)
Date: Thu Sep 19 2002 - 11:05:16 EST

    Hi Kimba!

    Great to hear things are happening.

    One suggestion - Rather than putting your data on this chat page, add it
    to the SEARFE data page so that we all know where the files are. That
    way we can easily compare data. The raw xml files are fine for the data
    site. Excel and jpg files can also go there. The students at Sydney Uni
    are rather keen to download some of your .xml files to run their
    analyses.

    Happy rf hunting!

    Betty..

    --
    Betty Jacobs

    http://www.eng.uts.edu.au/~betty

    Telephone - 9514 2450, Fax - 9514 2611 Email - Betty.Jacobs_at_uts.edu.au Mail - Room 7074 / Building 2 Level 7 UTS, PO Box 123, Broadway, NSW, 2007

    Engineering Links Project http://www.eng.uts.edu.au/links

    SEARFE Project http://www.searfe.atnf.csiro.au/ --------------------------------