SEARFE news from Kimba

From: searfe_at_EmailProtected
Date: Wed Sep 18 2002 - 11:19:59 EST

    ('binary' encoding is not supported, stored as-is) ('binary' encoding is not supported, stored as-is) Sorry this took so long. Student groups are working hard converting scans to Excel plots. Possibly will have this done by later this week. I will attach some of the plots done so far, if anyone needs raw data - please contact us.
    Thanks,
    Angela Travers
    (The scans attached include the first scans done by Abbotsleigh students when they visited and our most recent)
    I will send more later today.
    ---
    searfe_at_kimbaas.sa.edu.au
    http://www.kimbaas.sa.edu.au/