Hello from Abbotsleigh!

From: Eileen Lee (leee_at_EmailProtected)
Date: Wed Aug 07 2002 - 14:00:20 EST

    Hello!

    Thank you Dr. Storey for the equipment. We've been practising, and right
    now, we're trying to save the data onto a floppy disc to transfer it to
    the SEARFE website.

    A question: What does the 'dwell time' mean and what do we have to do
    with it?

    Eileen.

      _____

    This e-mail message has been scanned by MailMarshal , an email content
    filter. For more information please visit
    <http://www.marshalsoftware.com> www.marshalsoftware.com

      _____