USyd Physics Scans

From: Chris Mann (cman7273_at_EmailProtected)
Date: Thu Oct 10 2002 - 16:22:30 EST

    Here are a few scans performed in the last month at University of Sydney. I've
    zipped them because unzipped they measure about 2 1/2 MB, but zipped they are
    just 127 KB. A text file in the zip archive provides a little explanation of
    what we were scanning.

    In the next couple of weeks I hope to post a message to searfe-chat about a
    few alternative methods of changing the xml files into spreadsheets.

    Chris

    --
    Chris Mann, Student, University of Sydney

    ------------------------------------------------- This mail sent through IMP: www-mail.usyd.edu.au